An Albanian University student can also apply for short term exchanges through the Erasmus Mundus Partnerships. Institutional applications for this component have ended in 2014, but many of the existing partnerships will continue to make selections of students up to 2018. There are currently five EM partnerships available to Albanian university students:
GREEN-TECH-WB – http://green-tech-wb.uvigo.es/
EUROWEB + – http://www.mrtc.mdh.se/eurowebplus/
ERAWEB – http://erasmus-westernbalkans.eu/
General application rules:
– The student must be registered in a programme offered in an Albanian University at the time of application;
– The student must return and complete its studies in the Albanian University upon the completion of the mobility period;
– The student must have not followed studies or worked for a combined 12 month period in the last 5 years in the EU;
– For applications in the bachelor level, only students of the Albanian Universities that are partners in each programme can apply;
– For applications at the Master, PHD, Post-doc levels, all Target Group 2 students can apply, i.e. all registered students in Albanian Universities, regardless to their university being partner in a programme.
– Applicants at the bachelor level must have completed at least a full academic year (60 ECTS) before applying.
– Applicants must have the knowledge and recognition of the language applied at the university where the exchange will be conducted. The required language level and certification differs from each university.
* Applications for this component, usually stay opened in the November – March timeframe.