The new Erasmus+ Programme Guide has been published on the website of the European Commission:
Higher education institutions may apply in four main components: Credit mobility, Joint Master Degrees, Capacity Building for Higher Education and Jean Monnet.
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT MOBILITY: DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS FEBRUARY 1, 2018.
Higher Education Institutions from programme countries will be able to submit an application to manage a mobility project for higher education students and staff, to the National Agency for Erasmus+ in their country. The Albanian Higher Education Institution will participate ONLY as a partner in a credit mobility agreement submitted by the European Higher Education Institution to its National Agency.
For more information check:
– Erasmus+ Programme Guide and FAQ for International Credit Mobility
– Inter-institutional agreement between Programme Countries and Partner Countries:
– Albanian Erasmus + Info day presentation: International Credit Mobility Call
DEGREE MOBILITY: DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS ON FEBRUARY 15, 2018.
Currently, the call is open only to the creation of consortia that offer Joint Master Degree. For a Joint Master Degree, higher education institutions from programme countries will be able to submit an application to manage a consortium, offering a full international study programme, lasting between one and two years. The programme is offered by a consortium of Higher Education Institutions from programme and optionally – partner countries. Only a Higher Education Institution established in one of the Programme Countries may submit an application on behalf of the consortium which delivers the degree programme. Higher Education Institutions established in a Programme Country must hold a valid Erasmus Charter, an ECHE is not required for participating Higher Education Institutions in Partner Countries.
For more information check:
– Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees, 2018 call:
– Albanian Erasmus + Info day presentation: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree
PROJECTS “CAPACITY BUILDING IN HIGHER EDUCATION (FORMER TEMPUS PROJECTS): DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS FEBRUARY 8, 2018.
Capacity Building projects aims to support the modernization, accessibility and internationalization of higher education in the Partner Countries. These projects are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships primarily between Higher Education Institutions (Higher Education Institutions) from Programme and eligible Partner Countries.
These projects can be:
Joint projects: to help Higher Education Institutions from partner countries to develop, modernize and disseminate new curricula, teaching methods or materials, as well as to boost quality assurance and governance of Higher Education Institutions.
Structural projects: to develop and reform Higher Education Institutions and systems in partner countries; to enhance Higher Education Institutions quality and relevance, promote regional cooperation and increase convergence with international developments in higher.
For more information check the:
– Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education, 2018 call:
– National and Regional priorities as well as budget allocations for 2018 CBHE call:
CBHE budget allocation and regional, national and cross cutting priorities
* Changes in the 2018 CBHE call comprise:
- The Special Mobility Strand (SMS) has been removed;
- There are three National and Regional priority areas instead of four and they have been revised;
- The minimum number of Programme Countries required in a consortium has been decreased from three countries to two;
- Future CBHE projects will be offered two options for the start of the eligibility period: 15 November 2018 or 15 January 2019;
- The grant rate for the highest travel band has been increased to €1500;
- Exceptional travel costs have been introduced;
*For a more efficient way of identifying partners for potential cooperation in your CBHE project idea, you should:
– Check all projects selected in the previous Tempus and Erasmus + CBHE calls and identify university partners that have implemented Tempus projects or are implementing CBHE projects of a similar target or field of intervention. Subsequently, hold communication with the identified partners for potential cooperation in Erasmus + CBHE.
– Fill the Erasmus + Partner Search Form prepared by the Albanian Erasmus + Office based on the intended Erasmus + call of application and your project ideas. Send the filled form to the email address: email@example.com for its distribution to European universities through the Erasmus + offices in programme and partner countries.
*Check the tutorial on how to prepare a competitive proposal:
JEAN MONNET PROJECTS: DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS ON FEBRUARY 22, 2018
The Jean Monnet programme supports projects dedicated to teaching and research on the European integration process. It supports these projects and the professors, through key activities such as courses, research, conferences, and publications in the field of EU studies. Institutions and associations from all over the world will be able submit a proposal for a Jean Monnet project under an Erasmus+ Call for Proposals. Institutions must be legally recognized in their country of origin as Higher Education Institutions (university-level). Professors can apply directly to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, in response to a published Call for Proposal.
For more information check:
– Jean Monnet 2018 Call:
– Albanian Erasmus + Info day presentation: Jean_Monnet_Activities_in_Erasmus+
– List of selected applications in Jean Monnet: Jean Monnet projects