The Albanian Erasmus + Office in cooperation with the Albanian HERE team (Higher Education Reform Experts), will organize on May 24th, 2018, 9:30 AM, at the premises of the Polytechnic University of Tirana (Silvano Pedrollo venue), the national seminar on “Enhancing student’s role in HEIs’ governance and management”.
The main objectives of the National HERE Seminar comprise:
– Discussing students’ role in HEIs based on the requirenments of the HE Law;
– Enhancing students’ engagement in HEIs governing structures and within HE system;
– Discussing the organization of the students’ national survey;
– Exchanging ideas and experiences regarding formal and informal tools in support of students’ engagement;
– Discussing the development of an instituional culture in support of students’ engagement;
– Discussing strengthening the students’ role for Quality Assurance in HEIs;
– Displaying good EU practices employed in support of students and students associations engagements;
– Discussing the findings of the survey conducted for public HEIs Senate representatives;
– Developing recommendations on strengthening students’ role in HEIs;
We welcome your participation to the HERE seminar on the “Enhancing student’s role in HEIs’ governance and management”.