European Commission recruitment
of the Local Coordinator for the
National Erasmus + Office in Albania (NEO)
Erasmus+ is the European Union programme that supports projects, partnerships, mobility and dialogue in education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020. Built on the experience and success of existing programmes, it aims at boosting skills and employability, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work in the EU and in its partner countries all over the world. Erasmus+ includes a strong international dimension notably in the fields of higher education and youth.
The National Erasmus+ Offices (NEO) assist the Commission, the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), and the Partner Country authorities concerned in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme. Their mandate covers all supporting, promotion, monitoring and dissemination activities related to the international dimension of Erasmus+ activities in higher education (Credit Mobility, Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees, Capacity-building Higher Education, Jean Monnet).
For additional information on Erasmus +, please consult:
Minimum requirements for the post
- University Master degree; a PhD would be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of project management experience, some of which with international projects. Project management experience in higher education will be considered an asset.
- Experience in public administration in the field of HE in Albania or abroad will be considered an asset.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and reporting skills;
- Excellent language skills: oral and written fluency in English and Albanian;
- Experience as team leader. Team spirit, commitment as well as a strong sense of initiative;
- Very good knowledge of the local and international environment and the higher education sector in the region;
- Readiness to travel inside and, occasionally, outside Albania.
Other experience to be considered:
- Experience in training and communication;
- Good computer literacy (word, excel, power point).
How and Where to apply
Motivation letter and CV (europass format) to be sent to the following email address:
EACEA-EPLUS-CBHE@ec.europa.eu with e-mail subject: “Application – NEO-Albania”
Deadline for applications: 31 January 2020, midnight Brussels time
For further and full details on the job description and the application process please consult the website: https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/albania/72834/local-coordinator-national-erasmus-office-albania-neo-vacancy_en