Which is Erasmus+ Office?
Starting from 2014, National Tempus Offices were transformed into National Erasmus+ Offices (NEO).
The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) assist the Commission, the Executive Agency and the local authorities in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme. It is the focal point in Albania for its stakeholders involved in the Erasmus+ Programme in the area of higher education. The office contributes to improving awareness, visibility, relevance, effectiveness and impact of the international dimension of Erasmus+.
Starting the new programme (2021-2027), National Erasmus+ Office is responsible for:
- providing information about Erasmus+ activities that are open to the participation of their countries (including in the fields of higher education, youth and VET, where relevant);
- advising and assisting potential applicants;
- coordinating the local team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs);
- contributing to studies and events;
- providing support to policy dialogue;
- maintaining contacts with the local authorities and EU delegations;
- following policy developments in the field of higher education in their country.
Click the link for more information about the programme guide (2021-2027):