Albanian Erasmus+ Office in cooperation with Albanian HERE team organized the online HERE seminar: ‘Challenges toward successful joint degrees implementation’, on 25th of September 2020.
The following topics were tackled during the seminar:
- Sharing experiences from the Erasmus Mundus Master in Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology;
- Albanian legislation framework is in support of “Joint Degree”;
- French Institute of Management-a delocalization experience;
- European Accreditation of Joint Degrees: The case of PoSIG / Joint Master Degree in Political Science: Governance and Integration;
- Challenges for the implementation of Joint Master Degrees: Lessons learned from the Erasmus Mundus Master in Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology;
- Sharing experiences of HEIs offering Joint Degrees in Albania: good practices and challenge;
- Types of internationalization of Joint study program;
- Difficulties and challenges in project implementation: Harmonization and Innovation in PhD Study Programs for Plant Health in Sustainable Agriculture –HarISA project.
Attached, you will find the conclusions and recommendations of the seminar