Date: 14th December 2020
Venue: TEAMS Digital Platform
Organized By: National Erasmus+ Office
On December 14, the National Erasmus + Office conducted a monitoring visit of the QUADIC Project, “Quality development of international cooperation and project management” on the TEAMS digital platform. The QUADIC project is one of the 10 projects granted in the 2020 Call, supported by the Erasmus + programme “Capacity Building in Higher Education”.
The QUADIC project consists of 18 partners, 6 of them are Albania HEIs as: University “Fan S. Noli”, Korçë, University “Eqerem Çabej”, Gjirokastër, European University of Tirana, University “Aleksandër Mojsiu” in Durrës, University of Medicine in Tirana.
This project will build institutional capacity for the internationalization of higher education in Kosovo and Albania and will improve capacity for project development and management through international expertise made available by European higher education institutions partnering in this project and exchange of good practices between the consortium members.
The project is comprised of the following specific objectives:
- Establish and strength existing ones thirteen (13) fully functional International Cooperation Offices in all Kosovo and Albania Consortium members and develop the ICO in the two regional Consortium Members (Kosovo and Albania).
- Develop capacities of partner HEIS in International Cooperation development and project cycle management.
- Develop a strategy for International Cooperation (IC) and Project Management (PM).
- Facilitate management of international mobilities by developing operational online platform for qualitative international cooperation
- Increase the number of international projects, mobilities and international agreements, etc.
Project website: http://quadic.net/