Please see here today’s press release about the launch of a new edition of the ETF’s Green Skills Award. The Green Skills Award is a global initiative that was first introduced in 2021. It provides ideas and inspiration from all over the world about innovation happening thanks to individuals and institutions. This initiative has become a source of good practices that can inspire people everywhere to make real change happen in creating circular and carbon-neutral economies and societies.
The deadline to apply is April 23, 2023!
Last year, one of the finalist team was from Albania. It would be great to have Albanian participants this year, also.
Please, find below, more resources:
· PRESS RELEASE on Social Media:
· ETF Green Skills Award webpage: etf.europa.eu/
· The 2023 Award call landing page
· Application form (available in English, French and Russian)
§ Social media posts:
§ Hashtags #GreenSkillsAward #EuropeanYearOfSkills
Also, for info here are the winners and finalists from the previous editions:
· Past winners: 2022 (1) Croatia (with Armenia and Türkiye): The Green Changemakers; (2) Nigeria: Operation Skill Them Up; (3) Kenya: Don Bosco Tech Africa. 2021 (1) Palestine: G